Welcome to NCL, Inc. Stanford Hills Chapter
National Charity League, Inc. is a non-profit, national organization of mothers and daughters dedicated to serving their local communities. It is comprised of 154 Chapters in 16 States nationwide. The Stanford Hills Chapter was chartered in 1987 with 22 mothers and daughters, and has grown to over 350 members. Our Chapter supports the mission and values of NCL, Inc.
The NCL, Inc. Values
- Honoring the mother/daughter bond by learning, growing, and modeling responsibility graciousness together
- Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead others
- Nurturing others through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Demonstrating integrity and excellence in everything we do.
The NCL, Inc. Mission
To foster mother/daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development, and cultural experiences.
NCL Experience Video
Learn more about NCL, Inc. or the Stanford Hills Chapter
The NCL Mission
The mission of the NCL, Inc. is to foster mother/daughter
relationships in a philanthropic
organization committed to community service, leadership
development, & cultural experiences.
The NCL Purpose
The NCL, Inc. Experience inspires and empowers women to succeed
confident, well-rounded, socially aware contributors
in their communities.
NCL, Inc. Stanford Hills Chapter | PO Box 413 | Los Altos | CA 94023-0413