Welcome to NCL, Inc. Stanford Hills Chapter
National Charity League, Inc. is a non-profit national organization of mothers and daughters dedicated to serving their local communities and comprised of 154 Chapters in 16 States nationwide. The Stanford Hills Chapter was chartered in 1987 with 22 mothers and their daughters, and has grown to over 350 members. The Chapter supports the mission and values of NCL, Inc.
The NCL, Inc. Mission
To foster mother/daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development, and cultural experiences.
The NCL, Inc. Values
1. Honoring the mother/daughter bond by learning, growing, and modeling responsibility graciousness together;
2. Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead others;
3. Nurturing others through mentorship;
4. Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion;
5. Providing depth of support in local communities; and
6. Demonstrating integrity and excellence in everything we do.
The NCL Inc. Website
For more information about NCL, Inc. Please visit the national website at: www.nationalcharityleague.org
The NCL, Inc. Stanford Hills Chapter
To learn more about our Chapter, please go to the About Us page.
NCL, Inc. Stanford Hills Chapter | PO Box 413 | Los Altos | CA 94023-0413